Zimmermania

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ganomy Hat!

Hello! I'm new to the blog, and to E.Z., having acquired my first pair of E.Z. books (the Almanac, and Knitting Without Tears) over the holidays. Having seen several Ganomy hats here on this blog, I knew that was the first thing I wanted to try:

Ganomy Hat


I love it! Such a clever pattern, and it looks so adorably elfin when you put it on. I've got a bigger post about it on my blog. Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement about the Ganomy hat, and E.Z. in general. I'm looking forward to trying some larger patterns, like the gorgeous Patterned-Yoke (I've got some Paton's Classic Wool in some colors I think would work really well for one!) and Seamless Hybrid sweaters I've seen here on this blog.

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home