Zimmermania

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So glad I found zimmermaniacs!

Hi!
I'm a new blogger, and so glad I found other EZ fans. I never made anything I had to "sew up" that got finish, then I discovered EZ and low and behold, I finish garments!! My first sweater was the Icelandic Yoke from Knitting without Tears. I have since bought every other title available and keep the videos hoarded from our library at my home! I turn them back in every few weeks just to be polite, waiting for my own copies of the DVDs from Santa!! I would love to find other converts in Richmond, VA and Pensacola, FL areas. My family kinda keeps up households in both areas. I will post a picture of my first sweater when dear hubby hands over the digital camera.

1 Comments:

  • I can sometimes be found at The Yarn Lounge in Richmond, Virginia, hanging out and knitting. I love EZ and have knit a bunch of her projects. TYL is very welcoming and has an excellent selection of natural & unusual yarns, along with several EZ books.
    Cate

    By Blogger Having a Knit Fitt, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home