Zimmermania

Monday, October 16, 2006

KA baby sweater photos



Finally able to get Blogger to take these; thanks for dropping by my blog in the meantime. Same sweater, just different light in the two shots; the one on the right shows a detail of the modification I made to the sweater's neck opening. (Details are in my initial post earlier today.) Other folks have noticed that it seems to run small; see, for example, Craftobot's Sept 26th post about starting father down the yoke.

The photos in the KA (on the cover of the Dover edition, and facing the February chapter, "Some Babies' Things" -- I can't type that without thinking of Strunk and White) do not flatter this sweater. It is a lovely and clever thing, and fits a growing baby for a surprisingly long time. Kelly.

1 Comments:

  • I am inspired, Kelly! I have two sweet nieces who need sweaters like this.

    By Blogger Deb, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home