Zimmermania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Instead of casting on today, I am joining in by ripping! This is EZ's Scandinavian Sweater, which I started last year sometime. I realized this far in that I was having gauge problems and the sweater was going to be too small. It was shoved into the back of a closet until until today. I ripped back and started over, casting on more stitches AND going up a needle size, just to show you how bad the problem was. I've just about completed the hem in pink wool and am feeling enthusiastic one again about this project.

I have a few other completed projects to share later, but for now, I just want to say thanks to our hostesses for this knit along and for getting me back on track with a project I was so excited about a year ago!

BTW - the Scandinavian Sweater can be found in the Opinionated Knitter, the yarn is Bartlett Yarn in natural colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home