Zimmermania

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Calm before the storm

Hello, I'm Ingrid from the U.K., and I'm in that half impatient, half wavering mood that descends when I'm about to embark on a big and complicated project! I'm about to cast on for a Fishtrap sweater for my partner, and I've been procrastinating by reading the blogs of people who have attempted it before me.

I thought people might be interested in looking at A Bluestocking Knits who has been knitting her way through A Knitter's Almanac, with some fantastic results!

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for posting about A Bluestocking Knits, Ingrid! That's among the first finished Fishtraps I've seen (aside from the original). It will also be my first project, and also for my partner.

    By Blogger Jessica / Fig & Plum, at 6:51 AM  

  • Thank you for the link! I loved reading her archives and seeing all of her beautiful work!

    By Blogger VickeryKnits, at 10:11 AM  

  • I've just settled on the Pi Shawl as my first project so this link was timely - I enjoyed seeing her Pi. Shhhh - HM ("husband man") doesn't know this yet...he was hopeful that my first project would belong to him!

    By Blogger Deb, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home